Wednesday 30 September 2015

September: Lately I've Been Loving

We had a great time at Let's Eat Glasgow at the beginning of the month. It was a new event this year and was brilliant! Loved the choices from all the restaurants - we sampled lots! Fingers crossed it runs again next year.

Yum! Delicious food from Ox and Finch

Gorgeous local Origin Honey at Plan Bee Ltd

Scrumptious choccies from Stacy Hannah Chocolates



Attending Alison's book launch party was amazing! Was really great to meet her. Check out her book here - it's a great read. It was also a real pleasure to meet Lin Anderson.


It's been an absolute joy to try out the beautiful range* Amanda has created for Harris Distillery. See my thoughts HERE.


I enjoyed an incredible Oskia facial* at Aspen Therapies at the beginning of the month. See my review HERE. It was one of the best facials I've ever had. Looking forward to going back soon!



I especially love this Ted Baker notebook for taking down blog notes. So pretty!


Alison at Complement Your Health invited me along to create my own perfume* (I visited Alison 10 years ago to create a wedding scent). So it was exciting to go back and see if I still liked the same type of scent. Expect a full post on my experience next week!

What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary

8 comments:

  1. Those chocolates look beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delicious! Really different flavours http://www.sugarwings.com/

      Delete
  2. It was great meeting you too Sandra! Thanks for helping to make it such a memorable occasion x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chocolates almost look too pretty to eat. You have had a fantastic month x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I managed ;) thanks it's been brill x

      Delete
  4. Hmhmhmh Yummy. Those chocolates make me hungry. hehehe. You have wonderful month.

    The nice one is your book note. It seems beautiful

    ReplyDelete