Monday 7 September 2015

Spending Ban: Update & Wants #3

I've been finding the spending ban very much okay! I did buy some birthday presents and received this fab Bodhi & Birch freebie which is a great little set for holidays. So ideal for popping in the hand luggage.


I'm taking part in a circle swap (stole the idea from Beauty in a Box Facebook page). I send a box of products to the first person, they take out what they want putting in the amount of items they take out and so on until the box returns to me!  A definite good way to get a beauty fix - thanks to @amberbeautytalk, @Anagoesgreen and @wildorganicblog for taking part! I'm hoping to get the parcel off on Tuesday...

Onto wants...


Votary Rose Maroc & Sandalwood Facial Oil (£65 - 30ml) a brand new launch of a range of skincare products by make up artist, Arabella Preston and friend Charlotte Semler. I first spotted this in YOU magazine only yesterday. It's definitely being added to the wishlist. See more details HERE and buy at Liberty.


Guy Morgan Apothecary Salem Rose Hair & Nail Oil (£36 - 30ml) again another exciting new brand to me. This rich and lush hair and nail oil strengthens, conditions and cares for both hair and nails - I love a multi-purpose product. I also like the look of the Himalayan Pink Salt Mask.

If you are on a spending ban how are you coping?

4 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to our swap! Great way to pass on items that you aren't going to use and always nice to receive a box of goodies! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's all wrapped up and ready to go on it's merry way! Too true x

      Delete
  2. Hi Sandra
    I am just getting to the end of a 2 month spending ban and its been surprisingly easy to keep to. I am going to LA later on in the year, so I have the incentive of saving my money to spend in Sephora and Bath & Body Works when I am over there.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done! I'd pick up bite beauty lip glosses which I am addicted to! Loved shopping (though mainly window shopping) at Paris Sephora - what an amazing shop! x

      Delete