Thursday 3 September 2015

Take 5: Lipsticks



These are the 5 lipsticks which I use again and again:

My current favourite is Lippy Girl's Vegocentric Rosie Posie which I first saw reviewed on Hephzibah's blog - it was a true case of "the blogger made me buy it". I lost my first one on a night out (quickly bought another) and mourned it until the new one popped through my letterbox. It is just the perfect brick red with an orange-ish tone. I simply love it and wear it all the time. I only took two lipsticks on holiday and this was one of them!

ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner in Bang Bang which came in the amazing Net-A-Porter Holiday Kit way back in November last year (and one of my favourite beauty boxes ever). This tinted sheer is so beautiful and the best way (for me at least) to wear red-ish lips. 

Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani shade 512 is a lovely deep rose shade which I bought last time I had a make over at Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh. Huge fan of these luxe lippies.

A blogger favourite which has to be Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy an easy wearing pink-ish shade which suits everyone and is super glossy.

My final one of the five is my only Tom Ford! The very gorgeous Tom Ford Indian Rose a very wearable rose shade which is really moisturising and long-lasting on the lips.

Are any of your favourites in my top five?

10 comments:

  1. Chanel lipsticks are amazing! x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely like to try some more! Love the packaging too x

      Delete
  2. I like the look and sound of Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really beautiful. Pretty sure you'd love x

      Delete
  3. Fab selection - all great formulas. I have all those brands in my collection but different colours. I'm currently wearing a different lipstick for 100 days (yes i'm a lipstickaholic) and will attempt to pick my favourites at the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! oh WOW that's brilliant. Must check it out! x

      Delete
  4. All of these shades look gorgeous :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete