Tuesday 6 October 2015

Jo Loves: White Rose & Lemon Leaves


I'm just back from a long weekend in London - we had an absolute ball! I'd always factored a London spend into my spending ban and I was keen to pick up a Jo Loves Perfume (I also bought a soap from Stella Says at Maltby Street Market (more on this soon!)


After much deliberation I chose White Rose & Lemon Leaves (30ml - £45) and it's simply gorgeous!  Bottle sizes have just this week changed with the new packaging and 50ml will cost you £55 making it better value.

The scent blends Norma Jean White Roses with citrus and cedarwood. It has notes of White Rose Oil, Lemon Peel, Rose Absolute, Petigrain, Honey and Amber.

It's a really feminine scent with the lemon giving a fresh note to the heady rose blooms. I love it!  I'm after Pomelo next - I first tried it in Jane's BBB box way back in July 2013.

What's your favourite Jo Loves scent?

2 comments:

  1. I've been desperate to try something from Jo Loves. I wish it was more accessible!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having seen the products in the flesh I'll definitely be ordering some more round about Christmas time x

      Delete