Sunday 22 November 2015

Odylique Rose Velvet Body Lotion

Odylique's newly launched Limited Edition Rose Velvet Body Lotion (100ml - £29) is one of the nicest and most luxurious body products I've ever used. 


Being a lover of all things rose I knew I had to try it! The rich lotion melts easily into the skin leaving it scented of roses.  My dry winter skin is just loving it - I'm so hoping it's not going to be a limited edition as I want this in my stash always. It's one of my favourite products of 2015.

It's stuffed full of good things for the skin including Avocado, Aloe, Cocoa Bean, Coconut, Rose Petals giving the lotion "a smooth, velvet-texture and deep skin hydration".

C02 extracts of Rosehip and Sea Buckthorn "replenish the skin with radiance-enhancing Omegas 3, 6 and 9". 

Odylique recommend using the lotion before and after sunbathing. It's suitable for Vegans, 100% natural and 93% organic as well as being Soil Association certified.

Have you tried this yet?



2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I agree I hope it isn't limited edition, by the time I get around to trying it it might be gone Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it Ana! I've got everything crossed it's not limited xx

      Delete