Saturday 12 December 2015

Love Lula: Balm Balm


A month of two ago I received a gorgeous box of goodies from Balm Balm at Love Lula. The lovely message still makes me smile and is on my kitchen pinboard. 

I'm a huge fan of the brand having first loved their Rose Geranium range before trying some of the skincare and single note perfumes. The range is absolutely brilliant and great value. There are definitely more products I want to try.


The Relax All Over Balm* was the first product I tried from the box. It is an absolutely gorgeous body balm which deeply nourishes the skin leaving it scented with Rose Geranium, Mandarin, Lavender and Ylang Ylang. It instantly calms and releases any tension. My pot is now finished (featured in shopping my stash #66) but it's one I'll definitely buy again.


Neroli Floral Water Hydrosol* is an absolute delight. Neroli soothes and calms the skin while uplifting the senses. It can also help to keep nerves at bay. Use as a toner, refresher or general pick me up. I think it would be gorgeous kept in the fridge and sprayed on sun parched summer skin.


Body Oil Calm* this body oil contains Cedarwood, Frankincense, Patchouli and Sandalwood Essential Oils along with Evening Primrose, Peach Kernel, Rosehip and Jojoba Oils which soothe and relax both the body and mind. It absorbs easily onto the skin leaving it nourished and comfortable. 


I've been burning this beautiful Christmas Spirit Home Scentin my oil burner. It's the best festive scent - a blend of Lemon, Sweet Orange, Mandarin and Cinnamon.  It's also good to use to freshen up pine cones.

What's your favourite Balm Balm products?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment