Sunday 24 January 2016

Avalon Organics Clarifying Lemon Shampoo

I put a shout out on twitter for a good clarifying shampoo and Ria at NatuRia Beauty suggested this one by Avalon Organics.


I picked it up at Lucy Rose, a fabulous online Organic Beauty Boutique. You can choose 3 samples (more with a bigger spend) with your order and collect loyalty points. The store has a huge range of brands.

The shampoo costs £5.99 (325ml) and is fantastic. I used to use REDKEN's Nature Rescue Refreshing Detox Shampoo (review) but unfortunately it was discontinued.

It removes build up and restores brightness and shine and smells gorgeous. Containing plant derived cleansers, lemon essential oil, Vitamin E, quinoa protein, aloe and chamomile.

To use: apply to wet hair, massage into a rich lather and rinse. You can then use the matching conditioner if you desire.

Free from parabens, sulphates, synthetics and phthalates. The bottle is made with 100% recyclable materials.

I'm really pleased with the way the shampoo makes my hair feel - clean with lots of volume and shine.

What's your favourite detox shampoo?

4 comments:

  1. Im always on the look out for a good clarifying shampoo so I am definitely putting this on my wish list (for when my January spending ban finishes!!).
    Leigh
    http://beautybargainsandbeyond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really impressed with this one and it's such a great price too.

      Delete
  2. This is definitely a shampoo I'd love to try! I really like Living Naturally's soapnut shampoo for a good deep-cleanse, added shine and softness. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really impressed with it. Ooh thanks I'll check it out. Always like recommendations! x

      Delete