Sunday 17 January 2016

Joy Bath & Candle Aromatherapy Duo

I was a bit late to the party with this one! Bodhi & Birch and Heartwood Candle Co collaborated to offer beautiful sets for Christmas. They are currently still available to buy on both websites.

The candle which most appealed to me was Sweet Orange & Cardamon and this has been paired with one of my favourite Bath & Shower Therapies - Siam Ginger (see my review HERE) and they complement each other so well.


The set comes in a beautiful black box (which would be great for future gifting).


This is the first time I've tried a Heartwood candle and I'm really impressed with everything about it.  Handmade with eco soy wax and the highest grade essential oils it really is a delight.

Heartwood Candle Co was set up by two friends Laura and Dominique who are passionate about what they do. Laura is an aromatherapist and Dominique has a love of design. They both adore beautiful candles and the Heartwood Candle Co ones are made with love and care.

The company supports the Woodland trust and gives them 10% of profits - I love companies which give something back!

Inside the recyclable box is a little poem and a candle care card. I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't want to receive one of these luxe candles - I know I'll be picking up a few for gifts throughout the year.

My Sweet Orange & Cardamon candle is gorgeous. The fruity and spicy scent fills the room and is calming and warming. I absolutely love it. Will definitely pick up some more candles soon!

Did you pick up any of the duos?


No comments:

Post a Comment