Thursday 28 January 2016

MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion


I received MOA's Fortifying Green Bath Potion 100ml (£27.50) in my recent Love Me Beauty box.

MOA make a range of natural skincare products "inspired by old herbal folklore with a sprinkling of magic". The products use yarrow, which is found in hedgerows across the UK. It's been used for centuries to heal and repair the skin.

The company are probably best known for their multi-use The Green Balm.  The bath potion smells really powerful (reminds me a bit of cough sweets!). It is made with nourishing oils along with toning and refreshing peppermint, detoxifying fennel, calming fir needle, healing yarrow and ache reducing sweet birch.

To use: pour a couple of caps into a full bath, ease yourself in and lie back and let the potion work it's magic! 

It will de-stress both the body and the mind, relieve aches and pains and revitalise the body. It's the perfect product to use when you've got the flu or after exercise.  I'll definitely buy it again as it just works! 

100% natural with no parabens, perfume, alcohol, lanolin or animal testing.

8 comments:

  1. I got this having seen you tweet about it and love it! Definitely going to have a bath with it tonight to chase away this pesky cold. Have you tried Mio Liquid Yoga? It's similarly great for muscles/sniffles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Yes I got a mini bottle in the M&S Advent Calendar. Definitely full size on the wishlist x

      Delete
  2. I love the name and the nostalgic packaging of this - that magical folklore element is very appealing. I'm not sure I like the sound of something smelling of cough sweets though, lol! But the relaxation aspect - yep I'll take that! Another product introduction Sandra, thank you. Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is oh so cute! It is quite a strong scent and not for the faint hearted ;) but wonderful for soothing the mind and the body x

      Delete
  3. I was hoping this would still be part of the Love me beauty boutique but sadly not. I so want to try this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh that's a shame! I didn't know it was full size last month! So was super surprised. It's a great product. Hope you get to try it at some point x

      Delete
  4. I love this especially the aroma of fennel infused with peppermint, magical combination. I apply it straight onto my skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So beautiful! It's one of my favourite bath products ever along with Olverum x

      Delete