Tuesday 9 February 2016

Shopping My Stash #70


Antipodes Delight Hand & Body Cream - I've got a lot of love for this gorgeous brand and definitely want to try more from it this year. See my review HERE. It's a beautiful cream scented with Vintage Gardenia petals with green notes.

Studio 78 Liquid Lipstick in Let's Get Married - Rose Wedding - it's an intense deep rose and is highly pigmented and also stays on all day/night.

Grown Alchemist Watermelon and Vanilla Lip Balm - which is the lushest and most delicious balm I own. Glossy too.

Mitchell & Peach Flora No.1 Fine Radiance Oil - this is a really fab nourishing oil which I received in a YOU Beauty Box which is packed with anti-oxidants and vitamins. It blurs fine lines, plumping and adding radiance to the skin.

Avalon Organics Volumising Rosemary Shampoo - having loved Avalon's Clarifying version (review) I picked up a couple more. This volumising shampoo is fantastic and leaves the hair looking fuller, shiny and clean. Love this brand.

What have you been reaching for lately?

4 comments:

  1. The Mitchell and Peach facial oil is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely shopping my stash for the next few months as I have set myself a beauty spending ban challenge up till the end of March. It's nice to use and finish off products that I have had for ages.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the ban! I'm finally seeing my stash going down and it's super satisfying x

      Delete