Sunday 20 March 2016

Perfume Wishlist

Here are the perfumes currently on my wishlist:


Jo Loves Pomelo (50ml - £65) - this was the first Jo Loves perfume I tried. It has notes of fruity grapefruit, rose, clove, vetivert, suede and patchouli. A lovely fruity scent with a spicy edge.


Diptyque L'Eau de Tarocco EdT (100ml - £65) - I first tried this via a sample the store in Marylebone kindly gave me. It's a lush orange scent with Bulgarian rose, cinnamon and saffron and perfect for Spring and Summer.


Tardes by Carner EdP (50ml - £81) - I first tried this perfume via my Bloom Perfumery Yearly Sample Pack Subscription.  It's been on the wishlist a while! See my review HERE.


Tom Ford Soleil Blanc EdP (50ml - £145) - I'm a huge fan of Tom Ford's Santal Blush EdP and am now on my third bottle (gulp). See my review of it HERE. This latest launch has notes of jasmine, coconut with woody and vanilla notes.

What's on your perfume wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. I have Pomelo and absolutely love it but I do like the sound of Tom Ford Soleil Blanxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice! I picked white rose & lemon leaves when in London in October. It's lush too. x

      Delete