Thursday 17 March 2016

Yogandha Relax Body Oil

I came across Yogandha Detox blend on an instagram feed and thought I need that in my life! 

After browsing online I spotted the brand on Love Lula and they had Relax and Muscle Soothe in stock so I bought the relax blend (I've since picked up Detox and awaiting it's arrival!)


The range includes body oils and Wellness rollerballs which are handmade in Ireland by founder and yoga teacher, Sinead Duffy.

Packaging is pretty, recyclable and products are free from sulphates, parabens, artificial colours and fragrances.  Ingredients are ethically sourced, the oils and rollerballs are hand blended and packaged. I always love companies which give a little back - Yogandha give 5% of profits to Women for Women International.

The oils nourish the body, mind and the spirit. Relax Body Oil (£18.71 - 125ml) is made with Organic Lavender & Vetivert.  Lavender relaxes and Vetivert grounds. It really is the perfect blend for unwinding and de-stressing at the end of the day.  It also helps to aid a restful sleep. The blend also contains Sweet Marjoram, Clary Sage, Atlas Cedarwood, Benzoin, Blue Chamomile, Apricot Kernal and Sesame Oils and Vitamin E.

You can use it as a body oil, for massage, add it to your bath and use in the shower (as this blend contains rejuvenating frankincense it can also be used as a facial oil). As you'll know I do love a multi-purpose product!

Have you used any products by Yogandha?

No comments:

Post a Comment