Friday 10 June 2016

John Masters Organics: Orange & Rose Hand Cream


I love when new products arrive at Love Lula and I was excited to see a range of hand and body washes and hand creams from John Masters Organics.

I chose the Orange & Rose version (£14 - 54ml) which has a deeply aromatic slightly spicy citrus floral scent which is lush.  You can currently pick up 2ml samples (50p) with purchase. Others in the range include Lime & Spruce and Lemon & Ginger.

A rich hand cream which absorbs easily nourishing and soothing the hands. Including 9 organic ingredients which hydrate and smooth the hands.

Use as often as needed throughout the day (I now want another one for beside my bed and in my desk drawer).

What's your favourite hand cream?

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could smell this! I'm obsessed with Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuier hand cream at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lush! You can buy 2ml samples with your order to try before you buy x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! I know packaging shouldn't matter but it's gorgeous! x

      Delete