Saturday 25 June 2016

June: Lately I've been Loving

So many June loves..


My simply stunning "The Beekeeper Mug" by Tea with Jud available exclusively at The Manchester Bee Company. It makes me smile every time I reach for this mug. See my post HERE.


One of my fellow plot holders at the Allotment made me this bunting. I simply love it.




Joanne over at Portobello Book Blog organised a brilliant afternoon meet up for Authors and bloggers in Edinburgh. It was an amazing catch up and gives me a fuzzy feeling thinking about it.  Can't wait to do it all over again. Read Joanne's post about the day HERE. Thanks again Joanne for organising it!



I picked up this total bargainous (£20) little chest of drawers at Popping Up In Stockbridge which I simply adore. It's now stuffed full of hand creams and lip balms and sits beside my bed. Made by Sally at Fishing for Compliments. Know it will bring me years and years of joy!







We attended the Gin Festival at Summerhall, Edinburgh and had a great (if chilly and a bit wet afternoon) sampling lots of different gins. Here's some which I loved. It was great also to meet the guys from Harris Distillery (I'm on my second bottle of their lovely gin). Also picked up this lovely little Edinburgh Gin Rhubarb & Lemonade Candle which smells mouthwatering.


I've been trying out Beatitude's Cleansing Bar* which makes bathing a simple pleasure. Gently scented with therapeutic essential oils and enriched with shea butter, olive and coconut oils along with colloidal oatmeal. The soap is free from palm oil and other preservatives. Pick up full size or travel size here.


I buy too much bottled water so decided to give it up and buy a bkr refillable glass bottle which is phthalate and BPA free. I picked the new teeny one in Ivy - the silicone sleeve is in a gorgeous ultramarine blue-green colour. Of course I now want the bigger one too! I bought mine at Naturisimo.



I won Joanne's (Portobello Book Blog) recent giveaway of a copy of the fab new book by SJI Holliday. We went to the book launch on Thursday at Waterstones where I picked up my prize. It was really lovely to meet Susi and get my booked signed!  It's a great read by the way.




What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary

4 comments:

  1. Your mug is gorgeous <3 I love the little chest of drawers, too, so pretty!

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a beauty! Gorgeous isn't it! x

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJuly 04, 2016

    Love the Beekeeper mug and the chest of drawers is gorgeous! I really want a bkr bottle, too. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - green beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just love them both! If you get one I suggest you get the 500ml as the 250ml although cute is just too small x

      Delete