Monday 20 June 2016

Supernatural Beauty: Redemption Face Oil


I received a 10ml size of Supernatural Beauty's gorgeous Redemption Face Oil (Full Size - 30ml - £45) in the recent Content Beauty GWP - see what I bought HEREAs soon as I saw it was scented with collagen boosting and cell renewing Rose Otto Damask I knew I'd be sold! 

Founders Tyron and Jenny's son suffered from Eczema and Jenny had health problems of her own so they decided to create their own natural and organic skincare range. This oil was Editor's Choice in Fi's The Beauty Shortlist's Awards 2016.

It really is a beautiful oil which is suitable for all skin types and is 100% organic and free from harmful preservatives. Absorbing quickly it leaves the skin radiant, happy, nourished and smoothed (and smelling of roses!).  As you've probably guessed I absolutely love it.

That's one of the reasons I love GWP so much as I always find niche and new to me brands which more often than not I fall for! I will definitely be replenishing this beautiful oil and looking at the other products in the range.

To use: warm 2-4 drops on your fingertips before massaging onto clean face and neck in upwards motions.

Have you tried any products from Supernatural Beauty? If you have, what's your favourite?

You can meet Supernatural Beauty at Clean Cult at Ethos Spitalfields on 10th July along with other green brands. See more details HERE.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 23, 2016

    Thanks so much for the lovely review Sandra. Will be sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So welcome. It's such a gorgeous product and I'm going to be sad when I've finished it! x

      Delete