Wednesday 8 June 2016

The Manchester Bee Company: The Beekeeper Mug by Tea with Jud

I was invited to GirCo's pop-up shop in Stockbridge, Edinburgh last Thursday. Unfortunately I was unable to go but enjoyed checking out their Facebook page and oohing and ahhing over the beautiful crafts.

A company which jumped out at me was Tea with Jud so I went to investigate...

Jud Pollock is a ceramicist from Northern Ireland who lives in Rattray, Perthshire and creates beautiful pottery ranges and knitwear. You can see her online shop HERE

This in turn led me to The Manchester Bee Company and the adorable Beekeeper Mug (£20 plus P&P) which is absolutely exquisite. Hand thrown with a hexagon detail and hand made especially for the company by Jud. You can check out the shop HERE.




2 comments:

  1. I'm all for everything bees, this mug is gorgeous. I love the detail, it reminds me of Bee Good's Necta Perfecta mask pot!
    Heidi x

    ReplyDelete