Monday 11 July 2016

Summer Scents


These are the scents I've been reaching for this summer:

Citron Citron by Miller Harris EdP* - I recently won this after being picked at random to win a bottle after a #30plusblogs Twitter chat. This is the perfect summertime scent. See my review HERE.

Diptyque's Philosykos EdT - this scent is always in my stash. The best fig I've ever tried. Takes me back to long hot summers in Greece. Love it.

4160Tuesdays London 1969 EdP - I first tried this from the amazing Advent Calendar and fell in love. A gorgeous citrus with a twist. It has top notes of Lemon, Lemongrass, Grapefruit, Mandarin and Cedar with a heart of Moroccan Cedar, Sandalwood, Incense, Violet and Lavender with base notes of Patchouli, Labdnum and Musk. See my thoughts on the Advent calendar HERE. This is a perfume I'll keep buying as long as Sarah keeps making it!

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabanna EdT - I used to wear this all the time so is my blast from the past perfume! I love its refreshing feel and fruity floral scent. With notes of Citron, Apple, Jasmine, Freesia, Musk and Amber. It's the perfect summer holiday scent.

I've been loving trying out the Vegan perfumes by Eden Perfumes, a family run company based in Brighton. Their perfumes have similar notes to high street perfumes including discontinued ones. My current favourite is No.475 with similar notes to Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino. It really is a very good match.

What makes your summer perfume line-up?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment