Thursday 15 September 2016

Feel Unique: Pick 'n' Mix: September 2016

My September Pick 'n' Mix arrived yesterday from Feel Unique and I'm really pleased with my picks this month - see what I chose last month HERE.

Onto this month..


I'm a huge Miller Harris fan and I find perfume sample vials are just great to see if you like a perfume enough before buying (I bought my favourite Vetiver Insolence after a sample (or two).

My picks this month - Lumiere Doree and Etui Noir (both 2ml vials) both are beautiful but I like Etui Noir a lot.

this works Sleep Plus+ Hair Elixir 5ml has been on the wishlist a while. Looking forward to testing it out.

I picked a soap sample (which smells truly delicious, spicy and mouthwatering) by Soapsmith (Baker Street - which is reminiscent of freshly baked cinnamon buns). Expect a review soon!

My final pick is from Neal & Wolf and is a double sachet (both 7ml) of Daily Cleansing Shampoo and Daily Conditioner (these are suitable for all hair types and are paraben and sulphate free)

Pick yours up HERE. The sample service costs only £3.95 a month which is redeemable on your next purchase.

What did you pick this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment