Tuesday 27 September 2016

September: Lately I've Been Loving


This sunflower at the Allotment - not mine unfortunately! So pretty and uplifting. 


Ouli's Ointment* (50ml - £21) which is a lush multi-purpose balm created by Stephanie who was inspired by her grandmother's use of natural remedies to cure all. The ointment is made with Olive Oil, Beeswax, Chamomile oil and Vitamin E. It moisturises the skin, makes a great eye balm, smoothes and heals chapped lips, tames flyaways and calms cuts and burns. As you'll know I adore a multi-purpose product and this one does it all and has a pleasant floral/herbal scent.


With having internet problems earlier in the month (and a lack of services for nearly 7 days) I'm way behind on my usual posts. My September Craft Gin Club box featured Elephant Gin - including mini bottles of the original gin and sloe gin with a special bigger bottle made exclusively for members. Divine chocolate and delicious ChariTea Red completed the box. Remember you can get a tenner off your first box with BEAUTYBALM.


I picked Kat Von D make up items from Love Me Beauty this month. I also loved that instead of a box we got a pretty make up bag.  You can get £21 worth of credits when you join using SANDR174. The lipstick is such a gorgeous shade (MAGICK) and I also love the packaging. Next month's top choices are by Benefit (so hurry if you want to get the Kat Von D).



I've been loving using these beautiful face oils by Ooh! Oils of Heaven* which you can buy at Love Lula. I'ts been great having a choice every day depending how my skin is feeling. Expect a review soon!



I was recently a tester for a new range of body oils over at Bodhi & Birch - you can see the stunning range available HERE. I've been trying the gorgeous Sicilian Rose* body oil which has an almost serum like texture and the scent is aromatic and rosey. Again, expect a review soon!


This new candle* by Beatitude is simply stunning. It most definitely "comforts" and is scented with mandarin, bergamot, clementine, geranium, lavender and eucalyptus. Expect a full review soon!



I came across Albus & Flora when browsing MyShowcase. They offer tinted (and a clear) lip balms which have a SPF30. They are really luxe with great packaging which is practical but pretty and offer wearable shades. The balms are formulated with alpine rose extract, cranberry, raspberry seed, seaberry, blackcurrant, avocado, grape, jojoba and sunflower oils.  The tinted balm gives the lips a light sheen of colour. Expect a fuller review shortly. I just wanted to sing their praises right now as they are so gorgeous!

What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment