Thursday 6 October 2016

Molton Brown: Frankincense & Allspice Liquid Handwash

I first tried this hand wash by Molton Brown via last year's YOU Beauty Advent Calendar. I grew to love it and missed it when it disappeared after the January sales. But now it's back! Recently as a Latest in Beauty Build your Own Box item and now instore (I'll need to stock up!)


Why do I love it so?

The fragrance is Christmassy (but I think suitable for all year round use too), I love the blend of pimento berry, cedarwood, patchouli and frankincense. It really is an exquisite scent and suitable for men too!

I've just noticed online it comes in hand lotion, aroma reed diffuser, single wick candle and festive bauble!

It deeply cleans and washes the hands leaving them with the delectable aroma of woods and Christmas spices. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment