Monday 10 October 2016

Nancy Meiland Parfums

I'm not entirely sure where I came across Nancy Meiland Parfums but I'm glad I did! Nancy is a Perfumier and trained nose and has shaped her career in bespoke perfumery. Her current collection is an "ode to all she treasures". She also offers "Signature Scenting" (creating your own personal scent).




The two from the Paper Leaf collection (3 perfumes) which jumped out at me were Rosier (EdP 2ml sample - £4.95, 100ml - £105) which is a "contemporary twist on the rose scent composed of fine Bulgarian rose, pink pepper for the thorns and green galbanum for the leaves".

The scent also has notes of Italian bergamot, tangerine and blackcurrant with rose geranium, white pear, jasmine, peony and violet with a base of mimosa, tobacco, hay and angelica seeds. 

The perfume has a beautiful rose accord but also depth is added with the green stalk, leaves and thorns making it quite unlike any other rose perfume I own. 

My second pick from the trio is Aquilaria (EdP 2ml sample - £4.95, 100ml - £105) which is a warm, woody, smokey and spicy and has notes of bergamot, black pepper, Turkish rose absolute, black Ceylon tea, guaiac wood, oakmoss, balsam of tolu, labdanum and vanilla. Love this!

Do you have a favourite from the trio?

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of Aquilaria - spice & vanilla xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's rather lovely! I always find samples are rather a good way to try x

      Delete