Wednesday 14 December 2016

Herbivore Coco Rose Lip Polish & Skin & Tonic Rose Lip Balm


I was absolutely over the moon to find a stockist of Herbivore at Red Ruby Rouge which is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. As well as aforementioned Herbivore they also stock beauty brands such as Rosie Jane and Mullein & Sparrow. Other items for sale include jewellery, bags and clothes. 

I've also just purchased Herbivore's Coco Rose Body Polish (but I'm getting this for Christmas from my mum and dad).

The range is made by Julia and Alexander in Seattle in small batches and everything is made with ethically sourced raw materials. There are no parabens, SLS, phthalates, mineral oils or petroleum in any of the products. Packaging is luxe and recyclable.

Coco Rose Lip Polish (£17 - 5g) is made with a blend of Sugar, Coconut oil, Soy Wax, Shea butter, Meadowfoam seed oil, Vitamin E and has the delicious aroma of Bulgarian Rose Absolute.

To use: apply to the lips massaging in upward circular movements before rinsing.

I like to follow up with Skin & Tonic's equally delicious Rose Lip Balm (4.3g - £3.50) which has a gentle rosey scent. See my review HERE (the lemon lip balm would also work well with the rose polish!)

What's your favourite lip care products?

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the Fairfield Gardens Raspberry and Rose lip balm at the moment. I am curious about Herbivore and love Skin and Tonic so bet I would love this Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too (reminds me of a rose & raspberry eclair I had!). Herbivore gets the thumbs up from me. You would!! x

      Delete