Tuesday 27 December 2016

Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar: Days 9-25

You can see what I received in my Liberty Advent Calendar days 1-8 HERE.


Day 9 - Davines Oi All in One Milk 50ml - which is a hair conditioning treatment (and one which I'm looking forward to trying!) It hydrates, tames, adds shine, softens, de-tangles, adds volume..the list seems endless as to what it can do!


Day 10 - Marvis Toothpaste x 2 - which are handy for travelling. I gifted on the Licorice one as I didn't fancy it.


Day 11 - Byredo Bal D'Afrique Hand Cream 1oz - which was one of the ones I was waiting for! This is gorgeous. I really like it.


Day 12 - NARS Lip Gloss in Baby Doll 4ml - which is a sweet pink shade.


Day 13 - saw us get cult product Eve Lom Cleansing Creme and cloth. I'm not a fan of this so I'll pass it on.


Day 14 - ODEJO full size bottle of perfume! Unfortunately, I'm not so keen on this one.


Day 15 - a lovely nude lipstick from Trish McEvoy - this one escaped the calendar before the 15th!


Day 16 - an oldie but a goodie! From Dermalogica there is Daily Microfoliant.


Day 17 - Votary Facial Oil with Rose Maroc & Sandalwood 30ml - this is a full size which is worth £65! I started using this the day my advent calendar arrived. Absolutely love it! Review will be up soon.


Day 18 - Blinkbrow Night Brow Balm - I've never tried a brow balm before so looking forward to trying this out.


Day 19 - Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash - again from a brand I'd not heard of before. Looking forward to testing it out.


Day 20 - Kai Body Lotion mini - I'm a huge fan of this brand. Love their perfume oil so happy to have this in my stash.


Day 21 - Dr Sebagh Serum Repair 20ml - this is another full size and worth £69! Looking forward to trying.


Day 22 - Surratt Blush in Cantelope which is another full size and worth £23! 


Day 23 - ESPA Overnight Hydration Therapy in a luxe travel size - used this before and loved it.


Day 24 - Le Labo Santal 33 Purse Spray - this was another one I couldn't wait to get. Love it.


Day 25 - Diptyque Figuier Candle 70g (worth £20) again looking forward to this one! I love the Diptyque candles.

I've loved this super luxury calendar which has been an absolute joy. Did you get one? What did you think of the contents?

No comments:

Post a Comment