Saturday 17 December 2016

Love Me Beauty December Edit


I've had my Love me Beauty picks for a while now. The monthly subscription (£13.95) give you 60 credits which you are free to spend whatever you want from that month's edit. 

I had accumulated some credits (80) so I decided to splash out this month! With a rolling subscription you get given 30 bonus credits every third month which is a nice extra! You can get £21 worth of goodies if you use my code SANDR174 when you sign up.

I chose four minis from Laura Mercier (all 20 credits each) and they come in a little branded box:

Foundation Primer 14.7ml, Caviar Stick in Tuxedo 1g, Full Blown Volumising Supreme Mascara 5.7g and Pink Pop Glace 2.8g

My other picks for 10 credits each:

Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax & Revive Evening Shower Oil duo both 3ml and bareMinerals Skinlongevity 7.5ml.

We also got a free bar of chocolate this month. Yum (and a useful make up bag)

What did you pick this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment