Sunday 4 December 2016

My Picks: Christmas Gift Guide

Here's my top picks for gifting:


Beatitude Comfort Luxury Aromatherapy Candle** (30cl - £34) is total luxury. See my review HERE.


From Dermalogica I love their body buffing set** (£15.50) see my review HERE.



Love Lula have loads of amazing gifts. I've selected a couple from there. First up, the super luxe Christoper Courtney London Rescue & Shine Luxury Hair Massage Candle* (228ml - £39.95). See my thoughts HERE.


Next, from Balm Balm is this fantastic set which is great value for money. You can see my review of the Indulgent Organic Gift Set* (£39) HERE. This set includes perfume, body oil, body balm and a mini bath & shower oil.


Green People have some great gifts. This little Joyful set** is gorgeous (£19.95). See my review HERE.


I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of Imelda's book which I bought before launch (which comes with some free trial size samples!) You can buy it direct from Content Beauty or from Amazon.



From Kjaer Weis there is this gorgeous Lipstick a Deux set with a nude and bright (£72) pick yours up at Naturisimo.



Also from Naturisimo is this amazing Weleda Luxury Chest of Goodness (£30.95) which is stuffed full of products - 15 in total!

What's on your Christmas wishlist?

*received as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program
**complimentary

1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong with a good quality candle. Isn't astonishing how expensive some of them are though! That Weleda chest is amazing value isn't it! Its got some of my favourite Weleda body products in it too.

    ReplyDelete