Wednesday 25 January 2017

Letterbox Gifts:Pamper Gift Set


I adore Letterbox Gifts. The boxes are always just right - perfect combinations of gorgeous gifts which are sure to raise a smile and a warm glow that someone is thinking of you (if you are a lucky recipient that is!) Packaging is exquisite and I love that you can select the ideal date for delivery making present buying a breeze.

Their latest box is the very lovely Pamper Gift Set (£27.95). Shall we see what's inside?


oh WOW the contents make my heart sing!

Amelia Rope Chocolate - Pale Honeycomb & Sea Salt

Sheffield Skincare - Moisturising Bath Truffles x 3 (which come in a sweet drawstring bag)

Sheffield Skincare - Soothing Bath Oil with Lavender & Chamomile

Natalie Bond Organics - Himalayan Pink Salts

The Natural Candle Company - Relaxation Organic Plant Wax candles

I'm so looking forward to a pamper! What do you think of the contents? Would you like to receive this as a gift?

3 comments:

  1. what a really lovely idea for a box and I love the theme you have x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've posted about Letterbox in the past, haven't you Sandra. They really are something different from the usual "beauty box". i don't see anything in this one that I wouldn't love!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds beautiful! I imagine they will be popular for Valentine's Day, but would also be a lovely treat to buy ourselves! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - green beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete