Monday 2 January 2017

Soapsmith Chunky Handmade Soap Gift Set

During Black Friday I was tempted into a special deal at Soapsmith - I did manage to pick up a Christmas present but I also treated myself to their Chunky Handmade Soap Gift Set (£24 - 8 x 75g soaps) (whoops). As a #BlackFriday special (as well as money off & free postage) I also got a free full size bar of soap (which I gifted) and a little sample soap.


The soaps come in a beautiful branded box and there they are nestled inside. It would have made a nice gift...but I couldn't resist holding onto it!

Soapsmith was founded by Londoner, Samantha Jameson, a "self-confessed fragrance junkie" in 2012. She and her team have perfected traditional handcrafted soap-making, blending ingredients with natural oils, butters and "evocative" scents.

The bars of soap are named after real places in London and the range now contains body butter melts, lotions, bath soaks and body washes.

See the range of soaps HERE. I've only tried one so far - Baker Street which is a deliciously spicy cinnamon spiked bar with honey, oats, almonds and goat's milk which is reminiscent of freshly baked cakes. LOVE this one!

What's your favourite from the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment