Tuesday 7 February 2017

Ermana Natural Skincare: Fresh Foot Balm with Peppermint & Patchouli

It's been a while since I've tried any Ermana Natural Skincare products (and the range has expanded since then). See my review of their Cleanse Balm* and Nurture Body Oil* HERE and an update post HERE.

I've recently been testing out their Fresh Foot Balm with Peppermint and Patchouli (60ml - £20)* which comes packaged in a recyclable jar and printed cardboard box. 



The foot balm is a real luxe treat for the feet (an area of the body often neglected!) Natural butters are hand blended in small batches with Sweet Almond oil and Beeswax and the balm is scented with Peppermint and Patchouli essential oils.

To use: warm a small amount between your fingertips before massaging over the feet, concentrating on dry and rough areas. You only need a tiny amount so this pot will last for ages.

It deeply nourishes, protects and softens (and smells glorious). It's the perfect product for getting your feet sandal ready! The balm would also be good to use after a day's sightseeing, shopping or exercise as it also cools and refreshes.

What's your favourite Ermana Natural Skincare product? Have you tried Fresh Foot Balm before?

And... keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming Ermana giveaway!

*complimentary

6 comments:

  1. This looks like it would be an excellent balm for reflexologists like myself!
    The added Patchouli makes it very appealing to me as it's my personal favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd love it Gail! It's a great product x

      Delete
  2. Haven't heard of Ermana Natural Skincare before but their foot balm sounds amazing! Definitely something worth having when warmer weather approaches. Excited to hear about the giveaway, I will definitely keep my eyes peeled. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely brand which I think you'd love Petra. I'll try and remember to tag you when it's live & thanks for spotting out the error on the blog - much appreciated!

      Delete
  3. This sounds really nourishing and I love the sound of the combined scents. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - green beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete