Monday 27 February 2017

February Empties

Here's what I've been using up in February:



Lavera Lavender Bath Salts (single use pack) - these make for a relaxing soak and I'd buy them again.

Bodhi & Birch Siam Ginger and Ylang Ylang Incensa Bath & Shower Therapy 200ml each - unusual to finish two of these beauties in one month! I love both these scents and will buy again.

Aromatherapy Associates Support Equilibrium and Deep Relax Bath & Shower oils - again, love both of these. Will buy again.

Therapie Himalyan Detox Salts 500g - a staple - these are always in my stash. I'll be stocking up when Cult Beauty offer their goody bag with purchase next month.



Balm Balm Balance All Over Balm 30ml - with peppermint and lavender. This was lovely and uplifting as well as deeply nourishing. Would buy again.

Balm Balm Balance Bath & Shower Oil 5ml - this lavender scented oil made for a relaxing bath. 

Bodhi & Birch Flora Paradiso De-Stress Massage & Body Oil 30ml - a beautiful oil which I'd definitely buy again. It's perfect for pampering.

Make Skincare Face Smooth 15ml* - I recently reviewed this fab moisturiser (link). I'll definitely buy when I use up some of my stash.

Isla Apothecary Blood Orange & Vanilla Sugar Scrub 220g - this scrub had the perfect scrubbiness and the scent is amazing. One I'll definitely buy next time I need a scrub. See my initial thoughts HERE.

Molton Brown Coco & Sandalwood and Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (both 30ml) - I love these scents. Sure to pick up full sizes at some point.

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 50ml - loved this and will buy full size soon.



Cowshed Knackered Cow Shampoo & Conditioner 10ml sachets - I got two uses from each of these. Very nice. Added to the wishlist.

Redken High Rise Volume Shampoo & Conditioner 5ml sachets - nice to use but not really sure they improved volume.

Neom Daily De-Stress Burst Capsule - these are amazing! I wish they sold them in a full size jar!

What have you been using up this month?

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. Snap! I used up a smaller bag of the Therapie bath salts last night - always get such a good nights sleep whenever I use them :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just so good aren't they! I love them x

      Delete