Tuesday 28 March 2017

March: Lately I've been Loving

Here's what I've been loving in March:


I picked up a set of samples from Supernatural Beauty which are gorgeous! You've guessed it. I want them all full size. See my review of Redemption Face Oil HERE.


March has been a paperback month for me (with one exception). I just loved Truestory by Catherine Simpson (and I'm lucky enough to say I've met Catherine too!) See my review in my book round up later in the week. You can pick up a copy at Amazon.




A series which I've also started reading is the fabulous Mirabelle Bevan Mysteries by Sara Sheridan which are set in the 1950s. I've only read two of them so far (thanks again Sara for the copy of Brighton Belle!*) and have just ordered books 3 and 4 from Amazon. Happy days! 

Sara also has a great online store called Urban Reivers which sells the beautiful perfume Damn Rebel Bitches (which featured in my August favourites) along with accessories and homewares.


I bought a huge bottle of my favourite Diptyque Vetyverio EdT which is totally gorgeous. Check it out HERE.


I was totally smitten with both the products (and packaging) of Rosalena BioActive Skincare. See my review HERE.


I picked up a Book Buddle from creator Jules which is a well made padded sleeve for your book which is available in a variety of gorgeous designs. Normally, I just shove my book in my bag but this cover keeps your book(s) in perfect condition and feeling loved. Jules also makes them for phones and kindles.


I'm loving Living Nature's Bliss Rose Tinted Lip Hydrator (£15)* which is in a "my lips but better" shade. It deeply nourishes while adding a pop of natural colour. Expect a fuller review shortly. I love it.


I never tire of spring flowers like daffodils. It's always a promise of better days to come and the end of winter. 


I'm starting a sample challenge to try and reduce the number of samples I have in my stash - and hopefully find some new products to love - any of these you can recommend?

What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment