Thursday 2 March 2017

Rosalena Bio-Active Skincare: Rock & Rose Face Oil

I first came across Rosalena Bio-Active Skincare when I received a 5ml trial size of their Rock & Rose Face Oil in my Le Fashion Fetish box from Latest in Beauty (I've since picked up another in my monthly beauty guru box!)


It's a totally new to me brand which was founded and created by Helena Chapman and Maja Griffith. The range of facial oils are made with bio-actives and 100% pure plant ingredients. Helena is interested in natural oils and botanicals while Maja is the nose of Rosalena. They have created gorgeous scented blends which benefit both the skin and the senses.

I love that you can buy individual samples (2ml) or a set in the shop as I love trying before buying. The little set would also be ideal for holidays. You can also buy a Goodness & Tonic Facial Mist (full size/sample size) in the shop.

Rock & Rose Face Oil (full size is 15ml - £42, mine is 5ml) is suitable for all skin types. It absorbs instantly and leaves the skin looking radiant, glowy, nourished and renewed. The face oil is scented with Rose Otto, Patchouli, Geranium, Sweet Orange and Jasmin Absolute (love).

It's packed full of good things for the skin such as Safflower Oil which nourishes and brightens, Prickly Pear Oil which encourages collagen production and improves elasticity, Evening Primrose Oil which helps with ageing and wrinkles and Grapeseed Oil which nourishes and tones leaving the skin feeling supple and hydrated. 

Natural Vitamin E fights free radical damage and helps with cell renewal while Organic Rosehip Seed CO2 Extract is high in Vitamin A and Omega 3 to nourish and firm, while Coenzyme Q10 helps to repair and regenerate.

To use: Use AM and PM after cleansing. Apply generously massaging onto the face, neck and décolletage.

My skin is loving this beautiful oil and I can't wait to try more from the range. I'm especially liking the sound of Beauty & the Beast (scented with Cape Chamomile, Cypress, Sandalwood Mysore, Sweet Orange, Neroli and a blend of skin loving oils) and Love & Me (scented with Rose Otto, Jasmin Absolute and Neroli).

Have you tried anything from Rosalena?

4 comments:

  1. This face oil sounds amazing! Haven't heard of the brand before but sounds like one for my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really beautiful! LIB have the mini size as a pick currently!

      Delete
  2. I have only tried this one twice, but I love most face oils so I have high hopes. I am interested in the fact in has Coenzyme Q10 as that is a great ingredient Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the whole range Ana. Especially the unisex one x

      Delete