Saturday 25 March 2017

Rosalena BioActive Skincare

I recently received one of Rosalena's BioActive Skincare's facial oils in a Latest in Beauty Box. See my review HERE. Along with the oil came a voucher for £10 off...so of course I had to have a little purchase.

Packaging is super exquisite and lovely. I picked up The Rosalena Sample Collection (£19.50 for 4 x 2ml) which I think is maybe a little pricey (I did get 4-5 uses out of each sample however) and their Goodness & Tonic Face Mist Luxe Sample Size 15ml (£4.90).


The mist is refreshing and rejuvenating and a real treat for the skin. Use as a pick me up or to tone after cleansing.


My favourites from the oils are Beauty & the Beast, which is a unisex oil (as if you'd want to share!) and Frank & Sense and making up the quartet is Love & Me and Rock & Rose.

Have you tried any Rosalena BioActive Skincare products?

2 comments:

  1. Ordered the sample mist and sample Beauty and the Beast oil yesterday, can't wait to try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you love them Lena! They are fab.

      Delete