Monday 20 March 2017

Tropic Skincare: Good Skin Day Resurfacing Serum

I've been testing out Tropic Skincare's gorgeous Good Skin Day Resurfacing Serum (£42 - 30ml)* and like the rest of the range is absolutely fantastic.

See my review of their Super Greens Nutrient Boost Serum* HERE.


Good Skin Day Resurfacing Serum* is a deliciously fruity scented serum which resurfaces the top layer of the skin revealing a brighter, radiant and a more youthful face overnight.

Formulated with lime pearl extract, glycolic acid and willow bark BHA which evens out skin tone leaving the skin feeling softer and smooth. Papaya enzymes and AHA fruit complexes refine and tighten while concentrated hyaluronic acid hydrates and plumps.

To use: After cleansing apply to the skin 1-3 times a week. You should also use sunscreen during the day while using this AHA product as the skin will be more sensitive to UV rays.

I'm a huge fan! My skin looks better and the product is nice to use. The oil free serum sinks easily into the skin, hydrating and refining. The next morning my skin is awakened - it looks brighter with fine lines smoothed and plumped.

Have you used any skincare products from Tropic Skincare?

*complimentary

8 comments:

  1. Not tried anything at all from Tropic Skincare, but I've heard a lot of talk about this serum recently. Deiniftely one I'm going to try when my current serum runs out!

    Sharon x | That Stargazy Vegan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love the brand I think! I'd definitely recommend x

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely, I'm really loving AHA/BHA-based products at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any products from Tropic Skincare yet but this one sounds really good, something that I definitely need in my skincare routine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think you'd enjoy it Petra. x

      Delete
  4. I have been really enjoying this too. It is fantastic at reviving dull skin and leaving it looking bright. Tropic Skincare is always such fantastic quality & I have enjoyed everything I've tried from them
    https://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too the range is absolutely fantastic. Definitely want to try more from this lovely brand x

      Delete