Friday 7 April 2017

Latest in Beauty: Perfect 10 Black Label Collection

I spotted Perfect 10 Black Label Collection had been reduced to £20 so I had to have it! The contents are worth over £370! Pick yours up while stocks last HERE. Perfect 10 Black Label is an elite member's only club which offers on demand beauty services in the comfort of your own home (within the M25 area).

Inside is a branded robe and a selection of beauty goodies (if anyone fancies yearly membership card & £20 off your first booking voucher let me know - I can pop it in the post!)



Aromatherapy Associates Instant Wellbeing duo 2 x 4.5ml (£18) - this was the item which instantly jumped out at me. I'm always looking for things to calm and relax and I love this brand a lot. Inside is Revive Morning & Deep Relax rollerballs. 

Love My Skin Clear Skin Pen - which tackles spots in a flash. Its concentrated red light helps to speed up the natural healing process to clear spots faster. Looking forward to testing this out.

Connock London Kukui Oil Nourishing Hand Cream 50ml (£15) and a sample vial of the matching EdP which is scented with gardenia, white jasmine, calla lily, sandalwood, vetiver and white amber.

essie Really Red Nail Polish 13.5ml (£8) - which is the perfect red.

Also included are various money off discount codes. Have you bought anything at Latest in Beauty recently?

2 comments:

  1. Was really fancying this but stay in north of Scotland so the voucher for perfect 10 is useless to me. Is the robe nice quality? Still tempted for the other items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 100% cotton (L/XL) I'd say maybe 12/14 It's definitely great value at £20 for the box.

      Delete