Thursday 20 April 2017

The Best of Skincare Tag

I spotted this tag over on Carrie's blog and I couldn't resist doing it too!




Skin Type: Combination - that dreaded shiny t-zone! 

How do you store your skincare: in my overflowing bathroom cabinet mainly. Still to be tried products are kept in a cupboard in the spare room.

Favourite Ingredient: Rose

Most indulgent product: It's got to be anything by ARgENTUM - see my review of their l'étoile infinie*.

Best Budget Buy: I love Balm Balm which is available to buy at Love Lula. Prices start from just £4.50.

Do you use any tools: My Foreo Luna* at least once a week. See my review HERE.

Best Mask: Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask** - every Antipodes product I've tried I've loved. This mask is one of the nicest I've ever used. See my review HERE.

Best Multi-Use Product: like Carrie, it's got to be Weleda's Skin Food. I only recently discovered just how good it is. See my review HERE.

If you had to stick to one skincare brand: it would have to be the gorgeous Bodhi & Birch. I'm currently testing their latest launch - a new blend of my favourite Desert Rose Facial Oil*. Pick yours up HERE.

Best Spot Treatment: Indie Lee's Blemish Lotion - see my review HERE. It just works!

Favourite step in your Skincare routine: Cleansing for sure. With a balm or oil and a muslin cloth. Current favourite is Skin & Tonic's STEAM CLEAN.

I've also included a new question - What's your favourite new brand: Mine has got to be the gorgeous Aster & Bay. See my review of their exquisite Rosewater Mist HERE.

What's on your Skincare wishlist: I'd love to try Leahlani Skincare

Do we share any favourites? What's on your list?

*complimentary
**sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your current skincare favourites (thanks for the mention). Ooh, I forgot about Balm Balm, yes, another great budget buy! There's a few brands/products new to me on your list that I'm off to check out!

    ReplyDelete