Saturday 8 April 2017

You Beauty Box: Organic & Natural: April

This month's shortlist was Organic & Natural products. As ever I went for the 2 items at £6.95 with a couple of small extras. See HERE.


My picks:

AA Skincare Green Tea & Aloe Vera Cleansing Wipes x 25 wipes (£3.30) - sometimes only wipes will do! Especially after a night out or on holiday. I'm looking forward to trying out these natural wipes (which are alcohol, paraben and fragrance free) as I already really rate this brand.

My second pick is an old favourite Jurlique's Rosewater Balancing Mist 15ml (£5) see my mini review HERE. I've not had this in my stash for a while so looking forward to using it again.

The extras:

Pip & Nut Coconut & Almond Butter Squeeze Pack (yum)
Lavera 2-in-1 Hand & Cuticle Cream 1ml sachet

What did you pick this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment