Monday 8 May 2017

SheerLuxe Box: The Spring Edit

My friend Julie gave me for part of my birthday The Spring Edit Box by SheerLuxe which came from Latest in Beauty. There currently are some in stock - it's an excellent box and it's contents are worth over £260.


It's absolutely stuffed full of beauty goodies!

Aquis Lisse Luxe Hair Turban
Luxe T-Shirt 
100 Acres Rose & Lavender Bubble Bath 300ml
balance me Supermoisturising Hand Cream 100ml
Soigne Nail Polish in Creme au Beurre 10ml
Living Proof Healthy Hair Night Cap Overnight Perfector 118ml
Perricone MD Photo Plasma Broad Spectrum SPF30
Smith & Cult Above it All Top Coat 14ml
thisworks Stress Check Breathe in 8ml
Scentered Love Candle 85g
Browtician Minimalist Square Tip Tweezers
Institut Esthederm Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser 75ml
Konjac Sponge
Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips 15ml

I'll let you know how I get on with the products. There are are a few I'm really excited to try. Did you pick up a "The Spring Edit" Collection?

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to mine arriving #beautybalmmademedoit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Don't blame you it's a good one! x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely box Sandra. I hope you can use everything in it. I've just signed up to LIBs subscription service, starting with three products a month. I was so pleased to be able to try something from Omorovicza and Oskia! Looking forward to receiving the product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it good Ali! Yes I subscribe to the 9 item box. Sure you'll love the subscription. x

      Delete