Saturday 6 May 2017

Shopping my Stash #88


These are the products I've been reaching for this week:

ROHR Remedy Desert Lime Body Lotion - this beautiful lotion from Australia is just gorgeous and is the perfect late spring and summertime treat. See my review HERE and buy yours at LT Linens HERE.

I'm a huge Madara fan and this duo - Time Miracle Cellular Repair Serum and Total Renew Night Cream are just fab. They firm and regenerate the skin. Pick yours up at Love Lula.

The Jo Malone Grapefruit Cologne mini is the ideal size to pop in my handbag. I love it's zesty notes.

Daisy & Mallow Jasmine & Chamomile Facial Nectar 50ml - is a delight. It deeply but gently cleanses the skin ridding it of make up and daily grime. Pick yours up HERE.

Make Skincare's Lip Revive* is a real treat for the lips (I've also used it on fly-aways). See my review HERE.

I just love Antonia Burrell's incredibly good Bright+Light Eye Cream*. See my review HERE.

What have you been using lately?

*complimentary

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 07, 2017

    Love this Madara duo too :)! Hope you are well Sandra! havent commented since a while....:-)x

    ReplyDelete