Sunday 21 May 2017

Try Me Kits: Inika Try Me Set & Pai Skincare Blemish Control Mini Kit

I adore travel size/try me sets. I picked up these two by Inika and Pai Skincare at Naturisimo.


Inside the Pai Skincare Blemish Control Mini Kit (worth £18) and costing a tenner is:

Rice Plant & Rosemary Tonic 12ml - an alcohol-free toner which calms and rebalances. See my review HERE.  Geranium & Thistle Rebalancing Day Cream 10ml - a mattifying moisturiser which balances while nourishing the skin. See my review HERE.

Copaiba Deep Cleanse AHA Mask 6ml - which is a deep cleansing detox mask. See my review HERECopaiba & Zinc Perfect Balance Blemish Serum 2ml - which is great for congested skins. It heals and protects.

It really is a great kit and ideal for travel.

My second pick is a try-me set by Inika which costs £14.50 and is worth £24)




Inside is:

Liquid Foundation (Cream) 4ml
Perfection Concealer (Light) 4ml
Loose Mineral Powder Foundation SPF25 (Unity) 0.7g
Loose Mineral Bronzer (Sunkissed) 0.7g
Loose Mineral Blush (Booming Nude) 0.7g

Have you picked up any travel/try me kits recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment