Monday 19 June 2017

Votary Rose Maroc & Sandalwood Facial Oil


Way back in December I received Votary's Rose Maroc & Sandalwood Facial Oil (30ml - £65) in my Liberty Advent Calendar (£165) on day 17. It had been on the wishlist for ages and I was so excited to try it.


So did it live up to my expectations? Oh yes!

The oil which is hand-crafted in small batches smells deeply of roses with a hint of woods and is wonderful - I think it's even better than I was expecting. The oil is made with plant oils and botanicals and is great for dry and dehydrated skins and I've found it to be my skin's best friend when it's been feeling dry and out of sorts. The skin is left plumped, radiant and nourished.

To use: apply 4-5 drops to palms, warm and then cup your palms around your nose and inhale. Smooth onto face and neck taking care to pat gently around the eye area.

Have you used this facial oil or any other products by Votary? I'm after the new body oil next!

No comments:

Post a Comment