Wednesday 30 August 2017

JoJo Co: Rocks & Roses Soy Wax Candle


I recently came across JoJo Co. candles at Stockbridge Market in Edinburgh (on the 1st Sunday of the month) and at Leith Market (on the last Saturday of the month) and of course I couldn't resist! I love new to me candle brands and especially ones from Scottish small businesses. The candles are simply but prettily packaged. I chose Rocks & Roses (£12 - 45hrs burn time) as it was the scent which appealed to me most (I now want a diffuser!)



Jo's husband bought them a candle kit to experiment with. Through trial and error they perfected the candles and gave them to friends to test out - they all loved them and Jo started selling them at markets. The candles (and reed diffusers) are now available to buy in several stockists which you can see on their Facebook page.


The scent is really beautiful it's rosey and floral and the candle burns well. Have you tried a Jo Jo Co Candle?

No comments:

Post a Comment