Thursday 3 August 2017

Shopping my Stash #90

Here's what I've been reaching for:


Inika Micellar Cleansing Rosewater 100ml which is beautiful! Deeply scented with rosewater this micellar water gently removes daily grime and make up and I use it as a first cleanse on make up days and on its own on non-make up days.  It is quite small in size so I only use it as a treat!

Ere Perez Rich Olive Oil Lipstick in Surprise (4.5g - £17)* which is a bright pink shade (and out of my comfort zone!) The lipstick is super moisturising and the shade perfect for summer.

I picked up Walden Natural Perfume Castles in the Air in the new 15ml size. It has citrus, tropical flowers and lavender notes making it perfect for summer and holidays. It's one of my favourites from the range.

From Sister & Co I've been trying out their fab Raw Coconut Drink for Hair which I got in my Jet Set Set from Supernatural Beauty. See my initial thoughts on the set HERE. This treatment is great for dry, damaged and colour treated hair. It deeply nourishes both the scalp and hair leaving it looking and feeling great.

The final item I've been reaching for is Micheline Arcier's deeply nourishing Beaute Aromatherapie Face Cream** which is best suited to dry and mature skin types. I've been using it at night for a deeply nourishing treatment (it also smells incredible). This 6g sample pot costs £18 - see here for more info. Also see my previous reviews HERE and HERE.

What have you been reaching for lately?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. My post contains one affilate link.
**complimentary

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that Love Lula decided to do the Walden perfumes in 15ml sizes - my travel bag will be thrilled! :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete