Tuesday 19 September 2017

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: September - Revive

I reviewed the Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box* for August. It's theme was Self Care - see my review HERE. As I thought the box was so good I quickly signed up! The box costs £21 plus £3.95 p&p. Some of the brands included in the box also offer money off codes which is always welcome!

September's theme is Revive and here's what's inside:


Eeek! Again this month there are three new to me brands!

First up is the fabulous looking Alexa Sky Botanicals Cactus Fruit Eye Serum (10ml - £23) which helps with dark circles, puffiness and fine lines. I'm looking forward to trying this! (expect a review in a few weeks).

From JUN-i there is a Hair Oil (£14.99) which is exclusive to Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box and can be used as a deep hair treatment overnight. Again, can't wait to try!

The final new to me brand this month is from Lilian Jones and is a Lavender Shampoo Bar which is free from SLS and SLES. It's worth £3.

I'm a huge fan of Blue Labelle and nestled inside the box is their Light & Balancing Facial Oil (30ml - £16.50) which I've tried before. See my review HERE.

I just love Awake Organics. Their Aura Clean Deodorant travel size (£3.99) is one of the best I've used. See my review HERE. This one's getting popped in my travel bag.

The final item in the box is from Nathalie Bond Organics and is their Organic Rose & Patchouli Bath Salts (60ml - £7.99) which I have also tried before (I found a little nearly empty jar lurking in the back of the cupboard which I received in a beauty box a while ago). It's really beautiful and I'm going to enjoy re-visiting.

It's a fabulous box again this month. Did you pick one up? What are your thoughts on the contents?

No comments:

Post a Comment