Saturday 11 November 2017

Shopping my Stash #94

These are the lovely products I've been reaching for this week:



Bloomtown The Rose Garden Roll-on Infused Oil 9g which I received in the Eco-Friendly Gift Set for Travellers (REVIEW). The scent is rosey with musk and white floral notes and the size is perfect for popping in your handbag, pocket or desk drawer! Remember you can get 20% off with code BBALM20.

I love INIKA's lipsticks and this one's in Flushed is a pretty and wearable pink shade.

Puressentiels Rest & Relax Room Spray which I got as a Latest in Beauty pick is absolutely fantastic (thanks Julie for the recommendation!) It helps to ensure you have a restful and peaceful night's sleep. The mist contains 12 essential oils which are soothing, relaxing and comforting. Spritz into your bedroom before sleep.

Stella, from Stella Says very kindly gave me her best-selling Lavender & Chamomile Lip Rescue Balm8g with my purchase when I was in London recently. It's made with nourishing and healing oils and butters and is scented with 100% pure essential oils of Lavender and Chamomile which is perfect for soothing dry and cracked lips in this chilly weather! I've also found it effective on dry skin areas.  Pick yours up HERE.

From the Beauty Kitchen my skin's been loving their Seahorse Plankton 5 minute Mineral Mask which I received in the last YOU Beauty Box (HERE). I've been testing out a few other products from the range so expect a full review shortly!

The final item I've been reaching for is Exuviance's Sheer Daily Protector SPF 30 (50ml - £34)* which is fantastic. The sheer mineral tint helps to even out skin tone and is great to wear under foundation. Expect a full review soon!

What have you been reaching for this week?

*complimentary

1 comment:

  1. Lovely selection. I have the lipstick and love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete