Tuesday 21 November 2017

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: November: Beauty Sleep

November's Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box theme is #BeautySleep and inside are a treasure trove of beautiful products to help you sleep. Sign up for £21 a month plus £3.95 p&p - see HERE.

Everything is beautifully packaged in it's own branded box:



WOW! This month there is only one new to me brand Organdle, a Scottish hand made candle company. Inside there is a Dreamer Wellbeing Candle which helps you to relax and unwind before bed. It contains essential oils of Clary Sage, Green Mandarin and Roman Chamomile blended with natural soy wax. This is worth £14.95 and I'm looking forward to lighting it!

JUN-i featured in a previous box and this month we have their Facial Oil & Cleanser (I love a multi-use product) which is worth £10 and is formulated with Jojoba oil, Almond oil, Vitamin E, Raspberry Seed oil and Lemon essential oil. It has an uplifting scent and I'm looking forward to testing it out.

I'd heard of Spacemasks before but this is my first try! It's a eye mask which sounds delightful - jasmine scented iron particles heat up on contact with the air to ease tension and encourage circulation. The mask helps to alleviate strain on the eyes caused by excessive screen staring, stress and headaches. This mask is worth £3.

I'm a huge fan of gorgeous Kiss the Moon and these DREAM Bedtime Bath Salts £5. They are perfect to use before bed (and you should get two uses from the sachet). Lavender and Bergamot soothe and relax both the body and mind.

The last two brands I've also heard of (and tried different products from their ranges). From Organic Trevarno we have Camomile & Lavender Bath & Body Oil £5 which is a delight. I tried it on Sunday night and found it totally relaxed and zoned me out! Love!

The final item this month is Calendula & Lavender Soothing Eye Treatment £5 from Kozmetics which is perfect to use in the evening before bed. It soothes and treats the delicate eye area smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.

Again, another fabulous box for me. What do you think of the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment