Tuesday 28 November 2017

Vertue Beauty Box: Mindful Beauty

The Vertue Beauty Box* is new to me. It's a bi-monthly box which costs £37 for a box delivered every two months, six months pre-pay which costs £105 (3 boxes every two months) or twelve month pre-pay which costs £195 (6 boxes delivered every two months).

It is more expensive than most boxes but the value is superb. Inside November's box which is themed Mindful Beauty is:


WOW! There are 3 new to me brands nestling in there! The value of the box is a whopping £72.50!


I'm already a huge fan of MOA and reviewed their Daily Cleansing Ritual HERE. Although known to me, this is a lovely addition to the box.



From gorgeous Isla Apothecary there are two scrubs - Lemongrass & Rosemary Renew Foot Scrub (120g) and Blood Orange & Vanilla Sugar Scrub (120g). I've used both of these before. These aren't currently in my stash so I'm very happy to have them back in my life!


From new to me brand Kindred+Wild is a 50ml bottle of their Lavender & Chamomile Herb Oil which can be used on the face, body and as a bath oil (I love a muti-use product!) Review will follow.

I love beauty boxes which pop in some healthy extras:


Be. Tribe is a new brand to me. I got their Fix Up blend which contains pea protein, Acai, Acerola Cherry, Maqui, Goji berries, Baobab, Camu Camu, Beet, rodiola Rosea and Himalayan Salt. Add to your smoothie for an instant boost.



The final item and a free gift was a delicious bar of organic dark chocolate from Doisy & Dam.

I think the Vertue Beauty Box* is fantastic value, stuffed full of full sizes and a real treat. Do you already subscribe? Or are you tempted? (like me!)

*complimentary

1 comment:

  1. I've had one one their boxes and think it's so impressive. Such beautiful brands and thoughtful selection x

    ReplyDelete