Saturday 2 December 2017

Christmas Gift Ideas

Here are some Christmas gift ideas:


From bodhi & birch their fabulous new Limited Edition Bath & Shower Oil Collection (3 x 15ml - £30) which consists of three great scents - all very different - so you can bathe or shower depending on your mood! Inside is Rosa Verde, a renewing blend which is formulated with Rose, Lime, Geranium & Frankincense. Jasmin de Lune (and my favourite) is relaxing. It's a blend of Jasmine, High Altitude Lavender and Vertiver. The final bath & shower oil is La Botanica which revives and detoxes. It's a blend of Lemon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary and Juniper Berry. Pick yours up HERE.



From Tropic Skincare I highly recommend their gorgeous Whipped Body Velvet (200ml - £28)* a deliciously fluffy and light as air body treat formulated with Madagascan rarabe butter and baobab oil which deeply nourishes the skin.  The scent is just divine with Tahitian and Bourbon vanilla extracts. 



This Christmas scented candle "Christmas Comfort" by beatitude (200g - £30)* is just Christmas in a jar. It combines the original "comfort" geranium, clementine, lavender and eucalyptus with cinnamon, clove and cardamon.



Sukin have a great range of gift sets. I reviewed their Love your Skin 3 step Face Kit* (£20). See my review HERE.

I love this little beautifully boxed set of minis from Willowberry. It's a great try me set and fantastic value at £30.95. I reviewed the products recently and loved them. See HERE.


Micheline Arcier have introduced a beautiful range of reed diffusers which I can imagine scent your home to perfection! They retail at £40-£45. I recently reviewed their Harmonie Dream Drops (15ml - £19)* which help to ensure a restful night's sleep - see my review HERE.


From Green People there are some beautiful gift sets - see HERE. I've been trying out latest launch which celebrates Green People's 20th Anniversary. Their Damask Rose Facial Oil (30ml - £29)* is simply divine (expect a review shortly).



As you'll know I'm a huge fan of Zing Organics. They have a range of Christmas gifts which appear on the website. My favourite is Winter Glow Skin Hamper (£49) which contains Eco Marine Algae Facial Cleansing Masque (review) & Velveteen Facial Serum (review) along with a bamboo face cloth and a couple of wooden spatulas (and a miniature cone found on the forest floor!)



A.S APOTHECARY Frankincense, Bergamot and Cedar Oil Scented Candle in a hand thrown Ceramic Pot (£42) which sounds absolutely heavenly. I also love the hand thrown pot!





I'm a huge fan of [M] Botanicals (especially their gorgeous Rose Oud Soy Wax Candle (REVIEW) and love their candle set which contains 4 candles - Rose Oud, Warm Lemongrass, Wild Grown Mint and Sour Plum - £50).

I'm currently testing out these products from Guiltless Skin (expect a review in January!) The set contains Charcoal Cleansing Gel 30g, Hydrate Intense Moisture Serum 30ml and Revive Organic Facial Oil 30ml along with a cotton travel bag. This set is brilliant value for money at £46. See the others available HERE.

Are any of these gifts on your wishlist?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment