Monday 4 December 2017

MOA Dreamy Mineral Soak


As you'll probably be aware I adore MOA - Magic Organic Apothecary. I've tried everything in their range and this is the newest launch which is fabulous - Dreamy Mineral Soak - £25 for 400g. I picked mine up during Black Friday with 30% off.



Mineral rich Himalayan pink salt and sea salt are blending with an enticing mix of lavender, pine and cardamon and there is also the famous yarrow in there!

It's great to use before bed (add a couple of handfuls to your bath) for restful and fragrant dreams. 

The scent of the soak is really beautiful calming and uplifting at the same time. It has an aromatic spicy edge with the cardamon while lavender relaxes. Antiseptic lemon peel oil brightens and pine oil helps with oily skin and blemishes.

It's my new favourite bath treat. Pick yours up HERE.


See my reviews:

Hello Sunshine Energising Body Oil HERE
Fortifying Green Bath Potion HERE
The Green Balm, Daily Cleansing Ritual and Aphrodite Facial Oil HERE 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the detailed review. I will surely give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete