Thursday 25 January 2018

January: Lately I've Been Loving

I ran out of time in December to do a "Lately I've been Loving" post. But I did share my month-by-month Highlights for 2017. So, my January loves are a little early..


I picked up this sweet little shell heart in COVE which is made by a local artist. It really is the sweetest thing and brings me so much joy.


Just before Christmas this beautiful Millennial palette* by MEMI arrived which contains really wearable shades, both matte and shimmery (£22). I'll be reviewing it soon but just wanted to give it a mention. Pick yours up HERE.


Fortnum & Mason chocolates at Christmas (from my boss). I love the exquisite packaging & what's inside was delicious. A real treat.



Discovering Henné Organics at Naturisimo made my month (if not year) as their Rose Diamonds Lip Exfoliator had been on my wishlist for ages. See my review HERE.


Sara Sheridan who writes the brilliant Mirabelle Bevan series (set in 1950s Brighton) sent me (and others) a short story. I was absolutely delighted. You can pick the first in the series up HERE.


I was thrilled to win a competition on netgalley (courtesy of the publishers) to win a proof copy of the fabulous Still Me by Jojo Moyes*. It's such a brilliant read - so, so lovely to catch up with wonderful Lou again. My review will be up nearer the end of the month in my monthly round up but it's publication day today so go BUY.


It's also publication day for the fabulous M P Wright and J T Ellington in Restless Coffins*. Pick yours up HERE. I was chuffed to bits and then some to get a mention in the acknowledgements again. It's a great series which I highly recommend.



I've totally fallen for beautiful brand Ezàpè Naturals and their glorious body butter which came in this month's fab Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box - see my initial thoughts HERE. The Rosemary Body Butter is so good I had to buy a full size pot! A review will follow.


What have you been loving so far this month?

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. I love that heart from Cove. Might need to pop along and see if they have any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you manage to pick one up. It was from "Beach Art" and very bargainous at £5.95 x

      Delete