Saturday 3 March 2018

Beauty Kubes: Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair

I came across Beauty Kubes on Social Media and thought they looked amazing and I wanted to try straight them away! They are a new brand under the Eve of St Agnes umbrella and are plastic and sulphate free as well as being gentle on the hair and scalp.


The Beauty Kubes are packaged in a cardboard box and inside are nestling 27 cubes - they look like sugar cubes or as some have said marshmallows! Infused with natural and organic ingredients they are 100% cruelty free and suitable for Vegans.



Organic Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair (£8.50) contain gentle biodegradable cleansing agents which are infused with Rose extract, Coconut milk, Provitamin B5, Olive Oil and essential oils of Palmarosa, Orange and Grapefruit.

To use: crumble 1-2 cubes in your palm before adding a small amount of water to make a paste. Apply to wet hair, adding more water to make a lather. Rinse.



My thoughts?

I found the Beauty Kubes easy to use, thought they smelled great and loved how shiny, smooth and healthy looking my hair looked after blow-drying (without added conditioner). I think they'd be great to pack for your summer holiday.

Pick yours up HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Those look like such a fab product. I wish there was one for dry like straw hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these sound great and I love the packaging! I'm still yet to try a non-liquid shampoo. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - green beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete